Physics Lab is a 2D Physics Building game where you can build scenes or contraptions. Setup a hundred dominos, build a player controlled car or just a cannon to take out a simple junk wall in slow motion. Play with different worlds, control physics and enjoy advanced tools such as copy paste, group select and group rotate. It is a powerful physics sandbox application.
Platform: Xbox 360
Genre: App / Toy
- One Click Creation for all objects, from dragging out a box to placing a pin joint
- Object cap of 200, allowing complex scenes and contraptions
- Box Selection, Individual Selection/deselection and combinations thereof
- Undo Create and Delete
- Simulation speed and Simulation Gravity
- Pins, Pair Pins, Springs and motors to connect and energise your creations
- Attachable particle affects, make your car’s back wheels smoke or that tree shed leaves!
- Custom controls for motors. Do you want that arm to move with the right trigger, or should that wheel spin with the thumbstick?
- 12 Tutorial Videos, to get you started and show you the tricks
- Object Emitters, allow creation of weapons or just power sources for your steam engines
- 3 Different worlds. Build a tank on the grassy plains, or a Battle ship in space, or perhaps play in the void….
- Save your creations. 10 Save slots, with preview images.
- Codebox. Bought another 2.0 Game? Care to unlock something special?
- Custom Textures and color. Because Chequered flags go great at the end of your red car’s race track.
- Physics based menu’s. Because we could and it looks cool.
- Interact with a running scene, because throwing junk at your custom built wood flinger is fun.